2.03.2009

soul searching.

So my title might be just slightly dramatic. Just a teeny bit. So anyway, I decided to get creative in this blog post. And by creative, I mean I simply borrowed some incredibly artistic photos taken by none other than, my photographer extraordinaire, Eden Photography (click here). Brace yourselves folks, it's an original blog picture story!



Once upon a time...hmmm...well, that might be overdone. Let's see. I'll try a different angle. Here is my story on what has been happening lately both for real and simply in my mind!

Spring is just around the corner...I mean if you think about it, by next weekend, February is already half over (how is that for perspective?). The weather last weekend, although a tad on the windy side, was enough to send me head first into: SPRING FEVER!

Along with Spring comes...flowers! And flower choices. Since we are doing real flowers for the bouquets, corsages/boots (as I like to call a boutonniere because it makes more sense), I met with a couple different florists last week. Since I judge my experience primarily on customer service, hands down Designs by Becky won me over (but I suppose I should wait to get an actual quote). I had pretty much everything figured out in my head as to what would look best and what I have always wanted (don't worry, Dave did have a say in this...yes or no and he of course, had the right answer!) but after looking at the hundreds of different flower varieties...a small cloud of doubt rolled in and clouded my train of thought. Three hours later...I had a solid grasp as to what would probably be a final decision.



Simplistic and Plain?


Elegant?


Or Extravagant?
I like to keep you guessing...the possibilities are endless (truly!)


Moving on...the bridesmaid dresses have officially been ordered and will arrive on or before April 15th!!!
(this is my happy dance - yes, I am fully aware that there is no snow in this picture)



And on another note...my very own, gorgeous gown will be here in about a week and a half. It has passed through customs and now has to make the final leg of its journey to Fargo, North Dakota where it will soon be in my possession!


(this was my initial reaction...disbelief/shock/astonishment)


But now everything is coming together so well that I can't help but smile...just like this adorable little fellow. Only four months left...woot!

Here ends the story. I think it's sleepy time now. Abrupt ending, perhaps, but that just means you have to keep checking back to find out more. Like I said before, I like to keep you guessing...each and every one of you! Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You are absolutely adorable Sheena! I love your blog! And I also am inspired by Jane's blog...I am thankful I have so many creative people in my life!!

Missy said...

Gosh I love you! SOOO cute!!! I cannot tell you how horribly excited I am to see your pictures by Beth btw!
LOVE reading your newly designed and horribly gorgeous blog!