2.22.2009

back on track.

Back to wedding posts! First things first...my dress is in!!! Mom is planning to come up next weekend and we will try it on for the first time...oh me oh my!


(I thought this adorable picture of Brynn was 100% fitting to use to describe my excitement - isn't she just a doll??! )

Now, with the dress ready to be picked up (and in my possession) the issue of shoes becomes a bit more pressing as no alterations can be done until the shoes are decided on. Hmmm. So I spent some time last night searching for shoes. (thanks Chmoe and G for your opinions - believe it or not, you do have one and it is held in high regard!)



I saw these fun blue shoes at the mall and snapped a photo with my phone. Kind of fun, but are they exactly what I am looking for in a wedding shoe?? I don't think so.



After some more searching and finding all sorts of shoes with price tags that seem to continue to rise the more I look, I got to thinking of an idea. Why in the world can't I order the basic shoe that I want and add details that I would like but can't find for a decent price?!



Genius! Don't ask me why it took me this long to figure out...I'm kind of ashamed of myself!

I was looking around a British site (yes, not in the U.S.) and I found a PERFECT pair of shoes. I emailed the company to find out a few more details, most importantly, if they ship to the United States. After that, I will make a decision. I'll keep you updated!

Also, I stumbled upon a website with centerpiece ideas and I absolutely LOVE this birch look and feel they have incorporated into the decorations. It makes it look so natural and simple yet elegant...I love that. Once again, it gets my head a-spinning...

0 comments: