2.20.2009

a special day.

I haven't exactly been sticking to the wedding topic the past few posts. There have been a few very significant days that are more important to me than talking about some silly detail...like the anniversary of my dear fiance being brought into this world. Yep. It's Dave's birthday!


That being said, I wanted to recognize how incredibly thankful I am for that smiling face pictured above that in a few very short months, I will be able to wake up next to every morning! That thought alone is enough to make my heart skip a beat. I simply cannot wait!

I know Dave's birthday usually come at the end of each basketball season which usually puts game time or practice time above celebrating his special day. Once again this year, that same fact is true. But I want him (and everyone, everywhere!) to know how very special this day is; whether you have met him once or known him your whole life, there aren't enough words in this world to desribe how incredible he is.

So although the situation isn't ideal, I have been celebrating every minute of today for YOU...my one true love and one and only...HAPPY BIRTHDAY my incredible husband-to-be!

0 comments: