3.03.2009

yowza.

So I was just perusing (I adore this word!) through my journal, which I have kept since I was in high school, and realized that I haven't wrote in it since last March. Yep, 2008. One year ago. It kind of hurts my heart that I have strayed from my writing for so long (even though I have my blog which is kind of like an electronic journal). Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of a point to that random observation but for now, I am just going to move on.

I have just a few things to mention before I call it a night.

First of all, MY DRESS IS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING! It is safely being kept at the Moe house since I have no space in my little apartment. No peeking!



Second of all, Dave has decided and picked out the tuxes for the wedding! It's such a relief to have that scheduled and out of the way - yippee!



Last update of the day: our website is almost complete! That is correct, we have developed a website aside from this blog. I figured since we didn't send out "Save the Date" cards, it would be a really great resource for wedding information, things going on in the area for out-of-town guests and of course the online RSVP option was a bonus too!
Oh, and if you are interested in taking a look at the website, either click here or click the title of this post to be taken there!

0 comments: