1.22.2009

frugality. psht.

I'm sure most of you take one look at my blog and say to yourselves, "like I have time to read this...where are the pictures?" Hmmm. Good question. I am really lacking on the picture side of things, but totally going overboard on the words. I hope you can deal with it. Just like my random postings that I would love to do every day but somehow manage not to...

Anyway, on my quest for shoes (so Dave is more than a foot taller than me...and apparently my Mom won't let me get married in bare feet) has turned rather fruitless. Strappy this, shiny that...sequins here and rhinestones there. I have one word for you: cheesy. Not to be picky but if I am going to pay for shoes to be on my feet, I want something classy, classic and beautiful...with just a slight vintage touch and a simple, natural look. What? Too picky?

Well, much to my surprise, I came across a shoe that not only took my breath away but also stopped me on my mad search for shoes...that is until I saw the price tag. What can I say, Dave, you are marrying a woman with excellent taste!

Seriously. How good would my foot look in that shoe? Sigh. With the price tag attached, however, I better keep searching. And while I search, I am going to pout, just because I can.
(how did I do? a little shorter and a picture...I'm practically a pro!)

2 comments:

mary said...

I LOVE THOSE SHOES SO MUCH!!!!!!

cmoe4 said...

sheena, your foot would look EXCELLENT in those shoes! sorry, that probably only makes it worse, eh?