1.03.2011

spaces.

Some days, I really dislike living in an apartment. I dislike the boring colors on ALL the walls and not being able to change them. I dislike knowing that it really isn't ours, and it's only a temporary space. And I also really dislike paying rent to a landlord who is less than noble.

Of course there are plenty of other things I really love about living in an apartment. Like not having to worry about shoveling or blowing snow after a blizzard. Or paying to fix something when it stops working. And I guess the lower-than-if-we-lived-in-a-house utility bills we currently pay, although that could be debated.

Regardless of my love or dislike, there is one thing I know for sure: I cannot wait to make a cute office/work space just like these pictures show below. If I had anything that looked like these spaces, I would definitely find a job I could do from home. Perhaps I should add that to my goal list for 2011? :)



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am a new reader to your blog and I too can totally relate to living in an apartment, although we live in a condo and rent out from the developer we can not see just painting the walls and such because will never buy this place!! Sucks.. although looking forward to following your blog!!