1.25.2011

hearts on a string.

I haven't had a lot of ambition to read through a lot of blogs lately because we all know it can absolutely consume your soul for hours on end. Don't get me wrong, it is an incredibly satisfying, inspiring thing to get consumed by but I really do get lost in reading sometimes! It is very similar to me and Etsy. Don't even get me started on that one.

So today I stumbled upon a cute little idea for a creative, inexpensive Valentine's Day decoration. I couldn't keep this one a secret. I am thinking these would look cute in our apartment but also in my office! I am already thinking of the various ways I can change it up and make it more "me" so I am toying with the idea of adding a splash of color and maybe even some photos.

If you are interested in giving this a try, there is a full tutorial over on the blog Dottie Angel. Now I just need to find myself a book I can cut up...!

0 comments: