1.19.2011

energy. or lack thereof.

I have to blame Old Man Winter. The cold is finally starting to wear me down. That was made blatantly clear as I endured a horrendous mood change today as I watched and listened to a webinar which was facilitated by a woman, working at home, in Miami, Florida. What made my mood change so violently; so quickly you ask? This kind, soulless woman, turned her camera so that we could see out her front window...the sunshine, the palm trees blowing gently in the breeze and the paradise we can only dream of here in our currently frozen solid tundra stared me right in the face and didn't even feel bad about it. I'm a Minnesota girl through and through, but man. I'm not bitter. That's just the wind. Did I mention this woman's name is Margarita? No folks, that's not a joke. I am dead serious. Sigh.

So I haven't posted for nearly two weeks. And as much as I'd like to stop pointing fingers [yes, Old Man Winter, I am still giving you the stink eye] I have been busy with the semester transition at work but finally feel as though I am catching up. So as I fight my icy cold mood swing today, I felt the need to post something positive and wise. I was looking for inspiration recently, and as I was perusing through some inspirational photos, I found this blog.


Simple, beautiful, truth. Those are the things that I love most about what this talented individual can do. I invite you to check out this blog and get lost in the images, the quotes and the path your mind will take you as you surround yourself with it all. Grab a cup of coffee [and a blanket if you live around here] and enjoy a bitter sunrise or sunset; I am trying to find the beauty in the cold.

0 comments: