1.04.2011

rock candy.


I'm not sure when it happened, but growing up I somehow developed an absolute love for rock candy. Although I remember all the geysers and buffalo from our summer vacation to Yellowstone National Park, I somehow maintain a special place in my heart for eating rock candy during that time frame. I'm not sure if it's the texture or the adorable old-fashioned stick, but today I stumbled across an actual RECIPE for this childhood favorite. Why haven't I searched for a recipe prior to now? I cannot answer that. All that matters is I found one now!

Check out the post over at Creative Juices for Decor blog for the full directions and recipe if you are interested. I may try to do this while D is gone this weekend on his first conference road-trip of the new year so I'll be sure to post pictures if I do!

0 comments: