11.18.2008

passion. photography.

One of the most challenging aspects of the entire wedding was finding the perfect photographer to capture all the incredible moments we will have on that special day. Dave and I both said from the very beginning that we knew a good photographer was going to come with a fairly significant price tag but that it was worth it to us. After all, after all the music ends, the cake has been cut and the food has been served, what do we have to look back upon? Pictures.




I started hunting for photographers within a matter of days after Dave proposed. At that point we didn't even know where we were getting married but it didn't matter! I knew I wanted to get in touch with Dana Widman, a phenomenal talent who did my dear friend Sarah's engagement and wedding photos (http://picasaweb.google.com/DanaWidmanDesigns). After much praying and numerous facebook messages, I came to find out she had already been booked.


Not sure where to turn, I googled photographers in the Fargo-Moorhead region for the next month! (Quick Note: I definitely underestimated the amount of talent in this area! SO many amazing people) So, one night, I was just really bummed and browsing through Dana's photos again online and somehow got taken to Eden Photography. I looked. I loved. I contacted.





I am so incredibly drawn to a photographer that is able to catch a personality on camera - I think it is so difficult to do that and do it well and Elisabeth has nailed it on the head! Every time I browse through her photographs I get more and more excited about what she will do for our big day. Although she is a VERY busy woman and I have yet to meet with her, we have her booked and can't wait to discuss her vision as we get closer to the day!



**Note: I have included just a few pictures that I adore and invite you to check out her website for a glimpse of our fabulous photographer!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous honey! You are going to have such a wonderful day!

djrogness said...

She looks like a truly amazing photographer! Way to go on starting the blog - yeah!! I LOVE that we get to read about all the details - can't wait for your big day!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheener!! Beth is AMAZING, she is going to blow you away I promise you!!!!!!!