11.18.2008

it's a go!

This shouldn't be a difficult thing for me - to type out my numerous thoughts and ideas as I used to regularly do in my journal, but for no apparent reason I put more thought into it than I used to. Perhaps I am just not used to divulging personal thoughts "out loud" to share with others, but regardless, I am ready for this new adventure I have begun!

When I moved to Fargo, I moved away from the majority of my family and after graduating college, it seems most of my dear friends have made their lives outside the parameters of the Fargo-Moorhead walls. With that in mind, the computer has been my primary form of communication with many of them and wonder how on Earth I would have stayed in touch without the use of technology? Okay, I'm rambling. Back to the main point. I thought this would be a great way to not only keep myself on track over the next 6 and a half months (whoa!) but also a fun way to let all of you know what we are working on and what we have left to do.

So without further ado, welcome to our wedding blog (I know, I know, that was totally corny but like a great movie once said, "I'm looking for a little corny in my life")!

0 comments: